Who we are
Founded in 1912, Dale Carnegie has evolved from one man's belief in the power of personal development to a global workplace learning and performance organization with offices in over 80 countries. We focus on improving the performance of companies by improving their teams’ performance.
Our mission has been to help our clients address their most important people challenges and opportunities.
But we’re more than a mission statement. We are a network of leaders who are:
- Passionate. We enjoy what we do. We thrive on the challenges, people, and ideas we work with every day. At Dale Carnegie, we have the freedom to pursue our deepest interests.
- Supportive. We stand with our people. We foster potential by providing training, resources, and mentoring. We challenge each other to stretch our abilities and achieve our aspirations.
- Collaborative. Teamwork sharpens our skills and fortifies our solutions. We succeed by working as partners with our clients and each other to share our knowledge, insights, and experience.
- Diverse. We come from all academic and professional backgrounds and life experiences.
- Professional. We put our clients’ interests first. We are respectful and objective, but we’re not afraid to disagree if it’s best for our client.
We are proud of our legacy, our work, and our principles, which have stood the test of time for almost a century
What we do
Customized Corporate Solutions, Dale Carnegie Seminars, and Dale Carnegie Public Programs are the three distinctive areas of our business. These three areas allow us to provide practical, results-oriented solutions for all levels of business.
Customized Corporate Solutions
Our Customized Corporate Solutions Division provides full solutions designed to bring specific business results to a company or a department. These could include increasing revenue, market share, productivity, profitability, and more.
Dale Carnegie Seminars
Our Seminar Business offers one-day and two-day intense tactical coaching on specific business areas such as cold calling, a performance review, conducting effective meetings, and more.
Dale Carnegie Public Programs
Our Public Programs Group provides longer-term coaching programs that produce significant performance changes in individuals and teams. The programs center on our core competencies of Leadership, Sales, Human Resources, Communication, Presentations, and Team Development.
Dale Carnegie believes the success of our business is dependent upon the success of our people.
What makes us different
Dale Carnegie’s focus has always been people and relationships. We have strong beliefs about how we should treat one another – from graduates and customers to business partners, vendors, and staff members – to build positive, steady, and profitable business results.
Below are examples of the key Dale Carnegie principles that define us:
Become a Friendlier Person
- Don’t criticize, condemn, or complain
- Give honest, sincere appreciation
- Become genuinely interested in other people
- Be a good listener. Encourage others to talk about themselves
- Make the other person feel important – and do it sincerely
Win People to Your Way of Thinking
- The only way to get the best of an argument is to avoid it
- Show respect for the other person’s opinion; never say, “You’re wrong.”
- If you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically
- Try honestly to see things from the other person’s point of view
- Appeal to the nobler motives
Be a Leader
- Begin with praise and honest appreciation
- Talk about your own mistakes before criticizing the other person
- Ask questions instead of giving direct orders
- Praise the slightest improvement and praise every improvement; be “hearty in your approbation and lavish in your praise.”
- Give the other person a fine reputation to live up to
We have a pan India presence .Headquartered in Mumbai, we have offices in Pune, Gurgaon & Bangalore